2. If a man charge a man with sorcery, and cannot prove it, he who is charged with sorcery shall go onesto the river, into the river he shall throw himself and if the river overcome him, his accuser shall take puro himself his house (estate). If the river show that man puro be innocent and he che razza di forth unharmed, he who charged him with sorcery shall be put preciso death.
3. If per man, in per case (pending judgment), bear false (threatening) witness, or do not establish the testimony that he has given, if that case be per case involving life, that man shall be put to death.
5. If per judge pronounce a judgment, render verso decision, deliver per verdict duly signed and sealed and afterward alter his judgment, they shall call that judge puro account for the alteration of the judgment which he had pronounced, and he shall pay twelve-fold the penalty which was in said judgment; and, mediante the assembly, they shall expel him from his seat of judgment, and he shall not return, and with the judges in a case he shall not take his seat.
6. If per man steal the property of per god (temple) or palace, that man shall be put onesto death; and he who receives from his hand the stolen (property) shall also be put onesto death.
If a man https://datingranking.net/it/localmilfselfies-review/ (per a case) bear witness for grain or money (as verso bribe), he shall himself bear the penalty imposed durante that case
7. If a man purchase silver or gold, manservant or maid servant, ox, sheep or ass, or anything else from a man’s bourdonnement, or per man’s servant without witnesses or contracts, or if he receive (the same) durante trust, that man shall be put puro death as a thief.
8. If per man steal ox or sheep, ass or pig, or boat-if it be from a god (temple) or per palace, he shall restore thirtyfold; if it be from a freeman, he shall render tenfold. If the thief have nothing wherewith to pay he shall be put to death.
9. If a man, who has lost anything, find that which was lost durante the possession of (another) man; and the man in whose possession the lost property is found say: “It was sold puro me. I purchased it sopra the presence of witnesses:” and the owner of the lost property say: “I will bring witnesses onesto identify my lost property”: if the purchaser produce the seller who has sold it sicuro him and the witnesses sopra whose presence he purchased it, and the owner of the lost property produce witnesses sicuro identify his lost property, the judges shall consider their evidence. The witnesses mediante whose presence the purchase was made and the witnesses sicuro identify the lost property shall give their testimony mediante the presence of god. The seller shall be put to death as verso thief; the owner of the lost property shall recover his loss; the purchaser shall recover from the caldo of the seller the money which he paid out.
If per man bring an accusation against per man, and charge him with a (capital) crime, but cannot prove it, he, the accuser, shall be put puro death
10. If the purchaser do not produce the seller who sold it to him, and the witnesses in whose presence he purchased it (and) if the owner of the lost property produce witnesses esatto identify his lost property, the purchaser shall be put onesto death as verso thief; the owner of the lost property shall recover his loss.